Monday, September 3, 2012

From a girl with a broken heart

This past week has been physically, mentally, and emotionally tiring; it felt like I rode a roller coaster to another planet. No joke.

Anyway, I just want to scream my lungs out, pound on a desk, and cry like a baby... but I can't. So here I am letting all the emotions out through my small virtual space in the place called cyberspace.

I have a lot of questions in mind: why do we need to lose certain battles, why are some people just plain stupid when it comes to love, why do we get hurt? Yes, cheesy stuff we have here.

I don't know, it's like an asteroid hit me and now, I'm just a mess. Come and help throw me out into the garbage!

I want to say sooo many things to someone right now but I don't know how. All communication means have been cut and I end up being a sore loser, shattered, waiting for that person to come back and put all the pieces back together like nothing happened. But then, you can't erase nor hide all the scars that reminds all the pain.

I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. I don't know anything. This is just... sad. One of those days. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment